CHEER DANCE UK – CHEER COMPETITION INFORMATION
Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th November – Blackpool Tower
Tickets are now on sale using the buy now link below.
ALL COMPETITORS & SPECTATORS REQUIRE A TICKET TO ENTER THE BALLROOM.
£22.00 – ONE DAY
£30.00 – WEEKEND DAY
DEADLINE – SATURDAY 14TH OCTOBER
If you haven’t already done so, please use the following link to register for this competition – Registration
All dancers aged 12 & over will be competing on the Saturday from 11:15am.
(Fireflies, Flyers, Force & Fighters)
All dancers aged 11 & under & parents will be competing on the Sunday from 8:45am.
(Sparkles, Flames, Firecrackers, Finest)
We have no timetable yet, as soon as it is published we will send it out.
Outfits & extras
- All outfits (skirt & top) & poms have now be fitted and ordered.
- Saturday solo dancers, sparkles, flames, firecrackers & fireflies – Bows & Legwarmers are also required. BUY HERE – https://www.feverdancecompany.com/product-category/cheerleading/
- Flyers – Black socks (See Nicole)
- All dancers need black cycling shorts for under their skirts & black trainers
- Please arrive in the ballroom in your Fever uniform. Black performance t-shirt, black leggings, and fever jacket if you have one. Those who don’t please try wear a plain t-shirt and leggings. No denim!
- All competitors and spectators need a ticket (wristband) to enter the ballroom. There will be no replacements for lost/forgotten wristbands. Please make sure these are fastened on your wrists before you arrive at the door.
- Fever will be sat in one area of the ballroom, please find your teachers and a seat in that area when you arrive.
ONLY VIDEOING OF YOUR OWN CHILD’S SET DANCE/FREESTYLE & DUO IS PERMITTED!