Exam Day Information & Times – Sunday 9th October
What does my child need to wear?
- Latin and/or Ballroom exam – Girls must wear a dress or skirt and boys wear pants, shirt, and a tie. Latin formation outfits or girls practice outfits may be worn. Remember your Latin shoes.
- Ballet/Mini exams – Pink/Rose leotard and skirt or any plain clothing. Ballet dresses can be worn.
- Street and cheer exams – any Fever uniform, leggings, t-shirt, crop top etc
- Boys street – anything funky or fever uniform
- If your child is doing multiple disciplines please keep it simple. There will be no time for outfit changes. Just a change of shoes and time to put a skirt on for Latin over leggings or shorts.
- Girls – All girls must wear their hair tied up neatly. No jewellery or headbands please.
Can I watch my child take their exam?
- You can watch your child’s exam if you like. See below for spectator entry price.
Please do not bring babies and toddlers who are not taking an exam.
Payment on the day?
- We have a small charge for all exam candidates and spectators who wish to watch their child’s exams.
The cost is £3 per spectator and £2 per exam candidate. This is to cover examiners fees. Please try not to bring babies and toddlers who are not taking an exam. Please try to have the correct change. This is cash only.
On the day information
Please arrive 10 minutes before your allocated time slot. If you are running late, please call us on 01772 703704.
On some occasions the examiner can get behind with time, so be prepared to wait for a short time if necessary. If we do end up running very far behind, we will text the mobile number we have on record.
Once you have checked in at reception, please make your way into studio 2 (small studio) to wait. A member of teaching staff will meet all candidates in studio 2, with their exam forms to check we have all the information we need.
Please stay as quiet as possible during exams as not to distract the candidates. Do not open the door and enter onto the dance floor until a member of staff instructs you to.
9:00am Isabel Thackeray, Lily Thackery
9:15am Summer Balazs, Darcey Tomlinson
9:30am Emma Bissett, Emilie Maree, Lilly Fowler
9:40am Imogen Capstick, Naomi Phillips
9:50am Lunah-Rae Sutton, Kate Traynor, Olivia Hodson, Thea Hodkinson
10:10am Hollie Young, Connie Speight, Niamh Bell, Rose Cookson
10:30am Molly Wilkinson, Libby Wilkinson, Aurora Steele, Amelia Yates
10:50am Eliza Dickinson, Eliza Pavey, Serenity Thorpe, Luna Iddon
11:15am Niamh Coleman, Bella Wilson, Anastazja Nowak, Eleanor Proctor
11:30am Emmie McKenzie, Evie Burgess
11:45am Freya Marshall, Valerie Cornall, Isla Ratcliffe
12:10pm Olivia Sargent, Lola-Mae Astley, Macey Fowler
12:20pm Francesca Taylor, Elissa Siddiqui, Yasmin Siddiqui
12:40pm Alexandra Henderson, James Henderson
12:50pm Declan Bamber, Rory Fitzsimon, Levente Gelb, Hamish Rowlands
1:10pm Ava Sutton, Isla McEvoy, Imogen Swinson
1:20pm Nabila Malek, Amber Noblet, Amber Hobson
1:30pm Esmae Barker, Isla Hatton, Connie Catterall, Oliver Bunker
1:45pm William Little, Doug Wilbraham, Noah Harwood
2:00pm Alisya Simpson, Matilda Hart, Ivy Littlefair
2:15pm Kylie Worthington, Penelope Rainford
3:00pm Connie Sanderson, Ella Thompson