Terms and Conditions
Guidelines for taking part in dance or exercise classes
It is widely known that exercise is good for you and whilst our instructors are fully qualified and trained in the subject that they teach, we strongly recommend that you check with your doctor/specialist before starting any exercise programme particularly if you have any pre-existing health conditions such as
- Arthritis or joint problems
- High/Low Blood pressure
- Headaches, Dizzy Spells or Fainting
- Heart problems or chest pains
- Lung or respiratory problems
- Any other conditions that may be affected by exercise
If before or during your dance/exercise session you have any concerns about the nature of the class or require an alternative exercise to suit your health needs, please speak to the instructor immediately. In the case of Under 18’s a parent or guardian must undertake this responsibility to check with their doctor/specialist prior to starting any form of exercise should they have health concerns.
Please ensure that you wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the class you are taking part in. Chewing gum is strictly prohibited at all times.
Please turn off mobile phones
Food is not permitted on the dance floor.
Child Protection and Safeguarding
The safety of children during dance classes is of paramount importance to us. Whilst your child is receiving tuition in a studio and waiting for a class, they are under the care of one of our teachers. However, can we please remind parents that we are not responsible for the welfare of children at the following times
- Any more than 15 minutes before a lesson
- Once they are back with a parent/guardian on the car park
- If they return to the studio after they have finished their class
Payments and cancellation policy
24 hours notice of cancellation must be given on all private lessons otherwise the lesson must be paid for in full
All cheques or direct debits returned from the bank will incur a £10 administration charge
Guidelines for team and competitive dance styles
All dancers that take part in a team or competitive dance style must attend every week. Team members must pay for their place in the team regardless of attendance, this is done by direct debit.
The Strictly Experience Voucher T&C’s
- Valid in Preston only.
- To redeem this voucher you will need to register your name using information provided with the voucher. Once redeemed, the 10 weeks will run from your first date of booking.
- Valid for Adult Ballroom & Latin beginners classes January 2023 only.
- This voucher is not redeemable for cash.
- There will be no replacements provided if this voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.