Terms and Conditions
Guidelines for taking part in dance or exercise classes
It is widely known that exercise is good for you and whilst our instructors are fully qualified and trained in the subject that they teach, we strongly recommend that you check with your doctor/specialist before starting any exercise programme particularly if you have any pre-existing health conditions such as
- Arthritis or joint problems
- High/Low Blood pressure
- Headaches, Dizzy Spells or Fainting
- Heart problems or chest pains
- Lung or respiratory problems
- Any other conditions that may be affected by exercise
If before or during your dance/exercise session you have any concerns about the nature of the class or require an alternative exercise to suit your health needs, please speak to the instructor immediately. In the case of Under 18’s a parent or guardian must undertake this responsibility to check with their doctor/specialist prior to starting any form of exercise should they have health concerns.
Please ensure that you wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the class you are taking part in. Chewing gum is strictly prohibited at all times.
Please turn off mobile phones
Food is not permitted on the dance floor.
Child Protection and Safeguarding
The safety of children during dance classes is of paramount importance to us. Whilst your child is receiving tuition in a studio, they are under the care of one of our teachers. However, can we please remind parents that we are not responsible for the welfare of children at the following times
- Whilst waiting for the class to be called onto the dance floor
- If the child asks to leave the class for a toilet break
- If the class has an interval for refreshment
- After the class has finished or whilst waiting between two classes if attending more than one
- Please be aware of this should you choose to leave your child unattended at the studio
Payments and cancellation policy
12 hours notice of cancellation must be given on all private lessons otherwise the lesson must be paid for in full
All cheques or direct debits returned from the bank will incur a £10 administration charge
Guidelines for team and competitive dance styles
All dancers that take part in a team or competitive dance style must attend every week. Team members must pay for their place in the team regardless of attendance, this is done by direct debit.